IRS Form 2290 (HVUT)

Federal IRS Form 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is used to calculate and pay the truck tax due on highway motor vehicles used during the period with a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more. You are required to file Form 2290 by the last day of the month following the month of first use, then it is due annually. The tax period runs from July 1st through June 30th of the following year and the tax is due no later than August 31st.

Avoid the long hold times and frustration of dealing with the IRS. Phone filing Form 2290 is our specialty. We can file your Form 2290 by phone and submit it directly to the IRS for processing. We ensure your HVUT Form 2290 is done quickly and accurately, by using an IRS authorized e-file provider and will have your 2290 Schedule 1 back for you the same day, normally within minutes. No more waiting days or weeks to receive it. Trying to register or renew your vehicle at the DMV registration office and unable to e-file Form 2290 heavy vehicle use tax on your own? Let TSNAmerica handle your 2290 phone filing and receive your Stamped Schedule 1 while you wait in line. Give us a call and we'll file your highway use tax 2290 over the phone today.

1 truck - $70 + IRS Fees

2-5 trucks - $90 + IRS Fees

6-20 trucks - $105 + IRS Fees

21-99 trucks - $125 + IRS Fees

100+ trucks - $50 per each 50 additional trucks + IRS Fees

$70 Amendments + IRS Fees

Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)

A Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service and is used to identify a business entity. Generally, most businesses need an EIN.


Starting at

Temporary Permits

Permit requests can be submitted at any time, but will only be processed during normal business hours of 9.00 am - 6.00 pm EST Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Permits are issued in the order received and processing time varies from state to state.

Temporary Trip Permits

The trip permit is a temporary permit issued to operate in a state which is not currently registered under your IRP and must be obtained prior to entering the state.

Temporary Fuel Permits

The temporary fuel permit is a temporary permit issued in place of IFTA credentials and must be obtained prior to entering the state.

Prices vary by state. contact us for more information.


latest tweets and Blog Posts

blog post icon